Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Summer is gone:(

It's getting cold and the leaves are starting to fall and I can't believe the summer is gone:(

My boys started pre-school and we are all loving it! Mommy gets something done for a couple hours and the boys get to play with kids other then each other. The only problem is that I feel guilty for not being emotional or sad that they are going to school. Is that wrong that I didn't tear up or feel anything but excited?


Little Taylor has started crawling and my house is officially on lock down. No small toys on the floor, outlet covers on at all times, baby gates in place, and praying that she doesn't find the one death trap that I missed (I'm just sure I forgot something)!


I've started the invites for the kids big birthday bash which will be in October and here is the one quality photo we got while my husband clicked the camera and I jumped around like a baboon to make them smile, so close!



It also took me forever to come up with a catchy wording and this is it " We're so excited, we hope you can join in the fun, because Trey, Evan, and Taylor turn 4, 3, and 1!" I know, so poetic!

Well grumpymoms has been hopping lately, we have lots of new moms to share their advice, to tell their story, and to be our comfort so moms we thank you for joining the family!


No comments: