Friday, October 17, 2008

Birthday, Birthday, Birthday!!!

This week was just one big birthday party. Monday my little Evan turned 3, and Friday my big Trey turned 4. With the birthdays so close I tried really hard to make each day very individual and special for each of them. No matter how much I planned for this there were still moments of jealousy. Evan woke up on Trey's birthday and started to cry "why isn't it my birthday anymore?", I wasn't sure how to answer that other then "because it's not honey, it's Trey's so lets make it special for him" and he was over it. I only had to break up a few fights over sharing their new toys, but no broken bones!
Tomorrow, for the grand finally of the week we are going to Hershey Park, overnight! The idea of traveling 2 hours in the car and packing up 5 people for one night is a bit overwhelming but "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!"

No comments: