Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy, Sad, Loving, Annoyed, Fun, Frustrated!?!?!

It is amazing how many emotions I go through in a day. This morning I woke up happy, I was ahead of schedule with getting everyone ready to run out the door to preschool. Suddenly, I was sad when I read the calender for my kids school to find out my oldest needs his library books and Thomas the Turkey?!? Thomas the Turkey, oh my word, I totally forgot and that makes me the worst mom. Thomas was this little cut out Turkey that all the kids in the class had to take home and put in a disguise and it was due today. We are supposed to leave in 10 minutes and I say to my oldest, "What in the world should we dress Thomas the Turkey as?" with that he says fireman and he glued and cut and we assembled together. Wow, made it in the car only a couple minutes behind schedule. They gave me big kisses goodbye and I thought, " Oh, I love these kids so much". Before I knew it, it was time to pick them up and once they were all in the car and I just got so annoyed. Trey was teasing his sister, Evan was crying because he dropped his school bag, Taylor started to scream because of Trey's teasing. I yelled, and just lost it. I'm sure I could have handled it better but I will make a mental note to try not to freak out again. Once we were home they played and everyone started to calm down but I hate that I can get so frustrated. I will try better tomorrow. We shall see.

No comments: