Friday, January 2, 2009

Beware - Evil Mom Ahead!!

I went to sleep last night with my house looking nothing short of a garage sale. Everything out, toys, jackets, books, dishes, shoes, clothes, for all to see. The problem is no one came last night to buy it. When I walked down the stairs to the disaster this evil woman comes stirs inside of me. She is really ugly! I hate my husband for still sleeping upstairs, I would rather throw all the dishes in the trash rather then the dish washer, and start yelling at my children when they want to play with toys because, “Doesn’t anyone notice MOMMY just cleaned up!!!” My feet are cold but my maid is so far behind on laundry that I am wearing one of my husbands sock and one of my own because I couldn’t find a matching pair. As soon as I finish my venting rampage I will go scrub this disgusting house, make everyone breakfast, do a thousand loads of laundry, and start all over again in the afternoon…..Happy New Year:(

No comments: