This was a dumb thing on facebook that I felt obligated to do so here is it. 25 Random Facts about me.
1. The only reason I am doing this is peer pressure!
2. I have three babies (4, 3, and 1) and prior to having them I never changed a diaper.
3. The Lord is my strength and my purpose for all that I do.
4. I have ADD (not clinically diagnosed but I know that I do).
5. I own a store called Planet Smoothie and despite some of the stress, I love it. I adore my staff and it is the most fun job in the world!
6. I started a website called Grumpymoms.com because being a mom is the greatest and most rewarding job but it is also the most humbling, stressful, and frustrating job in the world!
7. I have 10 chickens, I know surprise to me too, but we get fresh organic eggs daily for us and all our friends and family!
8. I LOVE exercise! There is nothing greater then putting on my I-pod and getting one hour of “ME TIME” unfortunately with three kids I don’t get it often.
9. I am constantly hungry; I could eat all day long!
10. Interior Design is my joy, and my gift but it quickly becomes a full time job so until my kids go to school it will stay as my part time fun!
11. I am a terrible writer, my grammar and spelling is that of a 6th grader and I still question when to use the right “there, or their”.
12. It is still a miracle to me that I graduated high school and I am praying that my kids won’t follow in my footsteps. Trey’s pre-school teacher said he is wonderful BUT he likes to be social rather then doing his school work, God help me.
13. After having two boys that I adore, I prayed that I would have a little girl and I thank God every day for her!
14. My husband and I have been together for 13 years, he is my best friend, the greatest dad, and insanely talented.
15. I talk to my sister almost everyday, I love her and miss her and dream of being able to have play dates with our kids someday!
16. I wish I didn’t need sleep; I would be able to get so much more done!
17. We just got Verizon Fios and I’ve become a TV junkie because for the first time in 4 years I am getting to tape shows and watch them when my babies are in bed…I love it!
18. I have amazing parents; they have supported who I am and all my dreams no matter how crazy! I pray that I can give my kids that same gift.
19. I renovated 2 homes with my husband prior to kids. He says I am his best employee; I’ve done roofing, siding, tile, hardwood, painting, demolition, and carpentry.
20. I hate cleaning; I find it pointless because every time I turn around it is a mess again.
21. I love music and dancing, especially with my kids!
22. My whole family loves going out to dinner, probably because we don’t do it often.
23. I feel a vacation is the best part of life; I would like to live on vacation someday!
24. I am a terrible driver; I’ve had way too many accidents.
25. I want to do this again in 10 years when my babies are 14, 13, and 11 and I will be 40, that will be interesting!